Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Year, New Job

Oh my dear God.

I've been keeping quiet about interviewing for this new job (as quiet as Georgia & Katie Spoon can keep it)...because it is truly a dream job.

Ticket Sales Assistant for Sangamon Auditoruim at the University of Illinois-Springfield. For those of you who think that I'd be sitting at the ticket window selling tickets all day...you're partly correct. Think of the Ticket Sales as a department store. There is one manager, and 2 assistant managers. I'm one of the assistant managers.

Making REALLY decent money, and BENEFITS. Dear God, I have not been able to have a regular CHECK-UP since 2004. Yeech.

The best part of all, I think is the Tuition. I get a waiver for 11 credit hours per semester. Ummm...can you say Bachelor's Degree? And this is good for any state school.

My life is nearly complete. Who knew that I could merge my job & passion together. I'm nearly coming apart at the seams (in a good way)!

My car has a flat tire, so I can't go anywhere till MB makes his way home sometime this evening.

No comments: