Monday, January 23, 2006

Survival of the...Prettiest

So I survived. And I only got bitch-slapped once by the director. It was great!!!

Seriously, though - it wound up to be a stellar show, with a little added skin at the last performance (email me for details) - and no, it wasn't by me.

Now I'll be playing the Queen of Hearts in a musical adaptation of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". Groovy - or not. Let's see if I still like Children's Theater.

I was so bored today at work that I pulled off all of my fake fingernails from the show. Ouch. Blood. It was amazingly painful.

My mind is on overdrive still. Forgive me if I'm making absolutely no sense whatsoever. But then again - I'm a Hepworth.

Michael is moving here in 2 weeks. Yay!! Let's hope I get this apartment.

I got my settlement check from accident #2 in the mail today. Double yay!!! I'm goin' drankin, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Michael Brown said...

Congrats on you landing the role for "Alice in Wonderland".

[insert cheesy, yet heartfelt romantic line here]

Of course, you've always been the Queen of my Heart, baby.

Dr. Zoom said...

:sputter, sputter, choke, gag:

;-)

Anonymous said...

Kim you were great in the show. Your numbers were the best imho. Your voice commands and you have such a bluesy soul voice about you. You make me want to see you all over again!

Ms. Hep said...

LMFAO!!

And hey...I think I'm takin' anon's off - unless you start signing up!!!

It drives me nuts to not know who ya are!