Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Weight Loss



Okay, so I really wasn't intending to start a diet regimen. Honestly, I wasn't

But after the split/move, I suddenly lost my appetite. I think for 3-4 days, I stopped eating.

Then, when my folks went to Alaska, I started binging again, and Georgia kind of "meanly" got my mind back in gear.

So, I stopped snacking & drinking only diet coke. I went to H20, and iced tea. And cut out chips almost altogether. Then, when we started rehearsaing @ the Muni, I think the sweat really helped me shed some pounds.

My jeans are falling off now (which is a double-edged sword...), and I feel sooo much healthier.

To keep it off, I've begun walking Prissy dog in Iles park at least once a day (the whole length of the park...which should be a good 1/2 mile, at least). And I'm not winded afterwards!

Before:



After:

No comments: