Sunday, July 13, 2008

Theater, Theater, Theater...what else is new?

Two completely different subjects, but they all relate to my favorite obsession...theater. Ladies and gentlemen...(or should I say lady and one dude?)I must steal from Stephen Colbert for just a moment:

I CALLED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, my lowly 2 readers. If you will remember a little blog that I wrote in January (re: http://kimitasrantingsandravings.blogspot.com/2008/01/they-must-be-on-crack-in-new-salem.html). Well, do I have an update for you.

Let's call him Joe Bob. Joe Bob smokes crack. Joe Bob directed a show. Joe bob steals all of the t-shirt and dvd money. Moral of the story: Someone please put Joe Bob in prison.

To bad the powers that be didn't listen. Didn't ask. Didn't read my fantabulous blog. Until it was too late. Bless you, TIP. I didn't want this to put you guys at risk.

Next time picking a new director, ask around. Do a criminal background check.

I cannot believe that sociopathic asshole. Grow up, Joe Bob.

Subject Two: My Return to Muni

Um...awesome. That's it.

Read the review...I'm having an awesome time!

http://www.sj-r.com/theater/x469158562/Review-The-Secret-Garden-pairs-joyful-set-stunning-cast

No comments: