Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's ALMOST My Birrrrtthhhdddayyyyyy

Ok…the countdown is here. In exactly (well, not EXACTLY…but …) 14 days I will hit one of the milestones. 30.

Thirty years old. Wow. I know for all of you OB friends of mine (that would be old bastards…yeah, yeah…the beatings begin later), that it doesn’t seem like much. And truthfully, it I don’t feel 30 yet.

But, let’s look at this from a “Kimita” perspective. My 30’s have got to be a hell of a lot better than my 20’s were. Granted, I kind of “found” myself in my mid-to-late 20’s. But still…

A Christmas Birthday. They suck…seriously. It’s always “Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas – here’s a card”. So, a warning to those “baby makers” out there…use protection – lots of it – around the middle of May.

But my birthday this year should be fabulous. My “once and future husband” is coming to visit, and after rehearsal of “Ho House”, we’re going out barhopping in Downtown Springfield. Free Drinks for meeee!! So all should be very very well about 12 am.

And…there it is.

5 comments:

Michael Brown said...

I'm counting the minutes, honey.

Ms. Hep said...

Well thank God ;)

JeromeProphet said...

You don't look nearly that old.
Are you using a current photo for your profile?

You look in your early twenties!

JeromeProphet

Dr. Zoom said...

You should have done what I did for J&H ... list your birthday as a conflict!

Ms. Hep said...

If I was smart, I would have. But, alas...I'm retarded. And I don't think Blouser would be happy with me being gone that much.