Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh, Hell...

Damn. Sorry.

Anyhey - now THAT is out of the way. I'm enjoying the thrills of being a student and having a real job at the same time. Currently I'm doing some Morgatge stuff at Wells Fargo. I hated it for the past few days, but it's getting better now.

My trainer lent me this book "Dating for Dummies". I was thumbing through it, and something caught my eye that I must share:

-The #1 Reason Why You Should Break Up With Someone:

They have moved & left no forwarding address

Tickled me.

Then came the chapter on "Long Distance Relationships"...according to this "MD" (I use the term extremely loosely), LDR's are only good if you

1. Want to live in a fantasy world
2. See one another more than once a month

Yes, I can tell you from first-hand knowledge, they are a lot harder than you could ever imagine in your lifetime. Heartbreak is present all of the time...

So how do I cope with this? I've been sleeping a lot lately. Been a lot more distant than I once had been with my significant other. Is that wrong? I don't think so. It is just a coping mechanism that I am using.

It is better than driving myself crazy with trust & honesty issues that I have within myself.

Anyway - "Whorehouse" - I would say that is going well...if we would have more than one rehearsal :P

Take care...be safe...

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Michael Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. Zoom said...

You've actually had a rehearsal?!?

Anonymous said...

Long distance is hard as Hell Kim! BELIEVE ME! I think you just have to trust each other on knowing its the right thing for you! NO ONE else knows whats good for you and your relationship. If he's someone thats worth the distance, the heartache, the tension- to give your love, honor, trust and support too. Than go for it honey! Love is wonderful - when its with someone you want and they want you back!