Friday, November 04, 2005

If This Is Any Indication of How My Weekend Will Be Going...

Sigh. I'm in the shower this morning, I bend down to get my conditioner which has fallen onto the floor, and hit my head severely on a hook that is on the shower wall. Hurt like hell...I didn't think anything of it...I have a scar on my forehead that sometimes aches (call me Harry Potter).

Get out of the shower, and lo and behold...I have a gash on my forehead. Not a big one, but dear GOD...right next to the scar that is already there.

Wow...the joys of being clumsy...I think I'll refrain from drinking this weekend...I'll wind up like the drunk out at Marley's Pub who fell and hit his head on this bar on Tuesday night...but that is another story altogether ;)

Have a good weekend, all.

7 comments:

Dr. Zoom said...

Two thoughts ....

"Demons be gone."

Let that be a lesson as to the utter uselessness of conditioner.

Said the bald man.

Ms. Hep said...

Haha - points well taken!!

Anonymous said...

According to Freud there are no accidents. Somewhere within your subconscious you secretly want to punish yourself. You want to limit your own beauty.

We must then ask why would your subconscious be attempting to diminish your attractiveness, and punish you for simply attempting to make your hair more obedient?

This is the question you must ask yourself.

I'd be willing to counsel you on this - it could take years, and I charge $160 per hour.

JP

P.S. I take Mastercard & Visa, but not American Express.

Dr. Zoom said...

I charge less, provide a broader range of services, and I actually have "Dr." in my screen name!

Michael Brown said...

I'm torn between wanting to make a joke, being sympathetic, or being "sweet".

I know the smart money is on being "sweet" and/or sympathetic (which I've already done, actually), so ... I'll make a joke.

You hit the hook with your head? How badly was the hook damaged?

Thank you. Thank you. I was there all week. Tip your waitresses. Try the veal.

Ms. Hep said...

Hahaha...I'm all about self-mutilation, Micah ;)

Michael, Michael. Oh, Michael.

Michael Brown said...

I promise, if you stepped into the shower with Kim, you'd know exactly who'd be getting hurt. ;)