Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ohhhh Nooo

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ohhhh Noooo
Current mood: ditzy


Was in another car accident on Saturday. I swear, I am NEVER getting in another vehicle on a Saturday night - at least for a couple of weeks

Since the "Deer" debacle last weekend, Georgia has been riding in a Mazda 3 rental car. Not bad. So, Jim is driving, and I'm in the back seat...smoking a cigarette & wishing that I didn't have to run spot for this show. Stopped at a stoplight, a Dodge Durango plows into the back of us. The next thing I remeber is feeling my pants on fire - haha.

Wiped out the back of the little Mazda. Back windshield is gone, and we got to see the wonders of the bumper - styrofoam. I swear, Old Navy packs their sweaters in better stuff than this bumper was made out of.

Officially I have a sprained back & neck. Whoo-hoo. Muscle Relaxers for everyone :P

Have a great Turkey Day, all...Gobble gobble.


Currently listening:
The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas: Original Cast
By Carol Hall
Release date: By 07 October, 1997

2 comments:

Michael Brown said...

Calculating the odds, you are now not due for another car accident for 26 years. :)

Of course, having said that, I'm tempting the fates... which is not smart since I'm going to be on the road for the next 5 days.

I guess I better wear a seatbelt.

Ms. Hep said...

Shut your mouth!!

You said that after the FIRST accident :)