Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mindless Blogging

I'm sitting here desperately awaiting 4:00 PM. My heart is racing...my mind is reeling. (I could start singing tunes from "Wicked", but the non-thespians out there just sooo wouldn't understand).

I am waiting for my special someone to come and visit me today. Luckily, today is the 1st day of registration, and my working at the Help Desk at the college, I'm swamped with calls of mass stupidity. "I can't register." Well, hon you haven't taken a class out here since 1999. Duh.

Time is slowly crawling by. I've had to stop myself like 10 times within the past hour from calling him. Wow. I'm not nervous. I am NOT nervous. If I keep telling myself this; maybe I will believe it.

Ugh...life and such. I cannot even find anything interesting to blog about. I'm a mess. But I look cute today ;)

6 comments:

Dr. Zoom said...

How cool for you! Hope all goes well, cutie.

Ms. Hep said...

LMAO - how funny is THAT

Anonymous said...

hope its all going well- can't wait to hear!

Ms. T said...

Of course...you cant HELP but love him!

Heh...inside joke.

Tamela

((wavewavewave))

Ms. Hep said...

Needless to say...it was a GREAT visit. To win over the Spoons...now that's a plus - and Jack usually runs & hides from all of my (ahem) friends.

Dr. Zoom said...

I am SO pissed we didn't get to meet him. Damn my theatrical servitude!