Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Meme Time!

Thanks to this one
http://drastrozoom.blogspot.com

Here's my listing:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Get my PhD in Journalism
2) Find a husband...or even a steady sex partner would suffice right now
3) Play Elphaba in "Wicked"
4) Quit smoking
5) Play Velma to Rebecca's Mama in "Chicago"
6) Have some kids
7) Find my "true north"

7 things I can do:
1) Roll my hips REALLY well
2) Drink more tequila than should be consumed by human beings
3) I take good notes!!
4) I can laugh at myself better than you can!
5) I cook my behind off (literally)
6) I'm a mediocre writer
7) I laugh at DrAstroZoom's jokes!

7 things I cannot do
1) Argue with Georgia - but then again - who would?
2) Dance well
3) Put my leg up over my head without stretching ;)
4) Confess my feelings freely (intimate ones)
5) Wolf-whistle
6) Sing a high D anymore...damn Marlboros
7) Hate

7 things that attract me to the sex of my preference:
1) Eyes - blue are a plus
2) Teeth - you must have them all
3) Intelligence
4) Stamina
5) A little attention is nice
6) Open-Mindedness
7) I agree with the butt thing

7 things that I say most often:
1) That's a Hot Ass Mess
2) Demons be Gone!
3) Pipe!
4) Biotch
5) Oh dear God!
6) I really can't do that with you...but what the hell...
7) Well, kids...aaauuuggghhh


7 celebrity crushes:
1) Robert deNiro
2) Angelina Jolie
3) James Gandolfini
4) My real - life
5) Crushes are much
6) more interesting!!

No comments: