Wednesday, September 07, 2005

OK..Something More Personal

Ok...for the last few blogs (with the 7 Most... Excluded), I've been on some liberal rage. For that I humbly apologize. I really have a lot going on internally, so if you'll bear with me...here goes.

I did something quite odd this weekend...I won't bore you with the details, as it may freak some people out...but let's just say if you know me I've not done this in years (no, it isn't the drug thing). Go to the other spectrum.

While I should be racked with guilt, I am not. The person who I was involved with this thing...I deeply care for & respect. I'm trying not to obsess over it...should I have done it? YES. A million times yes. Should I do it again? I surely hope I will have the chance to do so. There. It is said. And I think this goes back to Dr. Z's earlier posting of guilt. Does it matter? As long as I feel decent about doing something, should it matter? Fire away.

Oh, Kimmy got a job. Can you believe it? Living in Springfield, a full time student and working. I swear, the end times are near. I feel overwhelmed, yet happy. I've got a circle of friends that I deeply love and have a wonderful time with...and I'm a "productive member of society" as my uber-Catholic Grandmother would say.

So am I glad that I moved back home? Hard to tell. At least I don't have to worry about fighting anymore. That is a complete load off my back. I'm happy in a way...I love my family, and I'd do anything for them. I'm kind of weirded out in a way, too. I'm being told that I look 18 everywhere that I go. ...I'll be 30 this December. Thanks for the genes, Mater!!

And while I dreaded 30 for as long as I can remember, I think 30 is going to be a wonderful age. I'm full of life...love...free spirit...now if I could get CAST in a show here, I'd be 150%!!!

2 comments:

MzOuiser said...

You got a JOB? Does it pay enough for food, gas, AND rent? Congrats kimmi!

And welcome to the blogosphere. :) Sorry it took me this long to find you!

Ms. Hep said...

LOL!! Not exactly...but I also get $300 a week for unemployment...so it'll suffice!!