Thursday, October 06, 2005

Illinois...Home of the Unoriginal Idea

Ok...now this is a great idea from the state of Illinois. To have every child covered by the state of Illinois under their own insurance plan. You'd think that by the news coverage, that this was an original idea.

Sorry to burst your bubble, my fellow Illinoisans. I don't know about other states, but when I moved from Springfield to Little Rock, Arkansas in 1998, the same plan had been in action for several years.

So, sorry, Illinois. This is a great idea, but sooo unoriginal.

2 comments:

Michael Brown said...

Wow. Y'know, it's pretty bad when other states are playing catch up with Arkansas f'r cryin' in silence.

I'm so used to us (Arkansans) being nearly dead last in any kind of progress on a comparitive national level, this blows me away.

Welcome to the 21st Century Illinois! Glad you could join us.

:)

Ms. Hep said...

Oh, Blago schmago...

I've notice that he's trying to bring his "A" game here recently...I wonder why...