Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Liar, Liar...Pants on Fire

OK – So I Lied.

When I first moved back to Springfield, my goals were these:

Work on schooling
Find a job
Find a car
Find KIMBERLY HEPWORTH again

The last thing that was on my mind was finding a partner…Boyfriend, lover, whatever. That was something that I really thought that I didn’t want. I wanted to be single, as I honestly have been since January of this year.

Much less would I have thought that I would have “found” someone in fucking Arkansas, to add the icing on the cake.

I was a firm believer that long-distance relationships do not, and cannot work. I tried one quite awhile ago, and it was horrible. But maybe that was because of the person that I was involved with.

This certain person that I am currently in a relationship with is simply amazing. I’ve known him for 5 years, and he’s been semi-pursuing me for that long. But, me not being in the right state of mind during those times, how could I even contemplate even speaking with him in a romantic fashion? And how can I possibly want to pursue a relationship with someone in Arkansas? I just moved from there.

Then I let him in. Damn it. I fell hard and fast. Turns out he was correct the whole time. Have you ever spoken with someone that shares your ideas on every single subject? He's an artist, and a fantastic writer. And he reads (LOL-oxymoron - from Arkansas & reads). Same tastes in music, movies. AND he used to do theater years ago. He is very easy on the eyes, as well. But put all of that bullshit aside. He makes me feel as if I am the most beautiful, talented, and intelligent woman on the planet; puts up with my drama queen attitude (I know you all are SHOCKED to hear that I have one!); and most of all, he loves me. How could I not pursue this? He is simply amazing.

So that’s just a little insight as to what is going on right now. No, I’m not moving back to Arkansas. We’ll just see what happens.

5 comments:

Dr. Zoom said...

You'd BETTER not be moving back to Arkansas. I've just gotten used to having you here again.

Ms. Hep said...

LOL - I am soooo not!!

Ms. Hep said...

LOL - yes he reads my blog

Michael Brown said...

Well, if I were him, I'd see what I could do about moving up there in the not *too* distant future.

But that's just me. :)

Ms. Hep said...

Hmmm...what an interesting proposal, Mr. Brown :)